7 House-Hunting Secrets to Getting Your Dream Home
We’re in the thick of the house hunting season, which means that he real estate market is getting more competitive and thus less advantageous for perspective house buyers. Finding the right home is a complicated and time-consuming process even without the tight supply. Whether you are first-time movers or you are onto your third house, you need to use every advantage to go ahead in your search for the ideal home. Increase your chances to land in the perfect property with a couple of clever house-hunting tips. 1. Stay focused When you start looking up houses, you will probably get swept away by all sorts of charming features. Make a list before the house tours and write down the most important elements you want in your home. Keep your “must-have” list in handy to help you stay on track.
2. Discuss your needs and wants with your real estate agent Having a good working relationship with the real estate professionals is essential. They will not only speed up the buying process, but they will also provide you with useful information. The real estate agents can help you find trustworthy repair services, title companies, lenders and home inspectors. Be sure that you are on the same page. Discuss your point of view, price range and schedule with the real estate agents. Let them know what you looking for in a home.
3. Take notes You will probably visit a lot of homes and by the time you need to take your decision, you may not remember the information about the places you’ve been. Take notes while house touring. You can even make a comparison chart with the most important facts of each property.
4.Set yourself apart Show yourself in the best light by submitting your requirements, pre-approval and mortgage arrangements. Your primary goal is to set yourself apart from the other buyers and convincing the real estate agent that you are a reliable and decent prospective home – owner. This will considerably increase your competitive advantage over other buyers for a certain property and increases your chances of quick relocation.
5. Gather clues You can obtain most of the needed information to make a wise buying decision from the agent that represents you. They will let you know for how long the property has been on the market. When and what were the last improvements? They will also you inform you if other buyers interested in the property.
6. Look beyond the flaws Don’t let small details prevent you from spotting a good deal and moving house to a great place. Home buyers can quickly rule out a home outdated, messy or ugly that can actually be a real gem. That is why many home owners turn to the pros to help them properly showcase their property.
7. Trust your gut There is nothing wrong in going with your gut feeling. You may have all the facts, charts and floor plans, but you will most probably rely on your instincts when taking your final decision.
#NationalFlagDay we honor Old Glory. This day commemorates the adoption of the United States flag back on June 14, 1777. Yesterday while visiting my mother who has #Alzheimer’s disease, the nursing home activity was to color our flag. Born in 1934 there are many things she can’t remember but yesterday she colored her flag with great care and signed her name with pride and it is beautiful! This was so #inspiring to me as her #daughter who rejoices on her good days. Did you know that more than 1,500 designs were submitted to President Eisenhower before selecting the submission of a seventeen year old Robert G. Heft, designer of the 50-star American flag. As a designer the timeless red, white and blue has always been inspiring to me. My home has a Red Door, Indigo shutters and light grey stucco. On Saturday #RedDoorHomeStaging decorated a historic home with honor using the #red #white & #blue theme. You too can add accents to your interior June – September and #celebrate with us as #show your colors inside and out. On National Flag Day, raise the flag and fly it proudly!
If you need suggestions or a change with your décor please feel free to contact us at www.reddoor-homestaging.com